Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hi again!

Congrats Mel! So fun to hear about your pregnancy! You will be the DARLING-EST mommy in the world. That is so cool that you are waiting to find out if it is a boy or a girl - There are only a few things in life that we can be truly surprised by and I think that is one of them! I am glad you haven't gotten too sick and that things are going well. Keep me updated!  Sorry I didn't read this post until now - I would totally have gone to the dinner in Provo to see you! :(  Shoot. Next time I will be there FOR SURE.
As for me, I am still in nursing school, wishing I was graduated haha. But it is going well and I'm enjoying it. Speen is doing his HAKS Backpacks thing and working and we are just loving are little cozy place in Sugarhouse. We went on a fishing trip down to his Uncle's ranch last weekend and it was so fun - we should plan a roommate reunion trip down there or something for next summer! We could have a late baby shower for Mel!
Love all of you so much!
xoxo
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment