Monday, September 23, 2013

Baby K!

Thanks Maria for getting the ball rolling again and writing a post! I seriously keep meaning to but then I'm like... I have nothing interesting to say haha. I guess this is a pretty good excuse though! I've been documenting my pregnancy so far on my other blog so if you want lots of details you can read them there! I had some nausea in the first trimester that was pretty annoying and I basically hated all foods but I never threw up which was great! I'm almost 16 weeks now and feel great! Baby K is due March 12 and we're not finding out it's sex :) we want a surprise! We'll see how easy it is to play the waiting game...but I just think it will be sooo cool to find out when it's born!

We are actually going to be in Utah this weekend visiting my family! We have kind of a tight schedule so I didn't want to say anything in case we couldn't see you guys, but we are having dinner in Provo at Brick Oven at 7 Saturday night if anybody in the area wants to come! Dan, Brenton, etc (that gang) will be there and so will Shannon and her hubby, who are also expecting! So come if you want/can!

Eric has been traveling a lot these past couple months which isn't super fun but I am getting used to it. Army life rocks sometimes :) I'm just really grateful that he's not like a traveling salesman or something haha. I should start my new job at the Child Development Center that's about 500 yards from our house sometime in October which I'm excited about but also kind of nervous about starting a new job...dealing with children...while preggo. We shall see how it goes! I'm in primary at church which is fun and gives me something to do. That's about all that's happening around here!

So what has been going on with everyone else???

No comments:

Post a Comment