Thursday, March 28, 2013

Senior-ITOUS

Hey ladies!

First off sorry it has taken me so long to get to writing on here. It's been on my to do list forever. Well now that I find myself unable to catch some shut eye tonight I figure it's as good as a time as any. I've loved reading what everyone has written so far. It's so fun to hear updates and feel close with everyone even though we're all over.

Life here in provo is good. With march almost on the way out. I can almost officially say I graduate in one month!! Which currently means for me I am sick with the nastiest case of senioritous. It's seriously bad. That aside it's been a great senior year.
I ran a marathon in September.
Traveled to St. George, Colorado, Arizona and Vegas for Frisbee tournaments. **Currently gearing up for sectionals in salt lake in a few weeks.
Found and fell in love with SLAB pizza-- if your ever back in provo THAT is the place to eat!
I got to meet Elder and Sister Bednar during my stake's most recent Stake conference.
I finally got a BYU intramural champion t-shirt for completing 150 miles of running/cycling/swimming.
Loving the loads of snow we got this winter by spending tons of time on the slopes.
I've been able to sing in choir here at BYU.
I work as a part-time nanny for a family of two girls (Poppy and Goldie--aren't their names so cute!)
I've even managed to pull some decent grades during all of that. I think after 5 years of college I finally got the whole balance between study and social down. It's about time!

My post grad plans are up in the air for the spring/summer but I am hoping a job that I applied for in WA will come through in the Fall. I'd be a great opportunity and would look great on applications for grad school. Something that I hope is in the near future for me.

Anyway  I hope that you all are doing great! I really is wonderful to read how all of you are doing. I'm glad that we have this space to write to one another and share the great things in life and the difficulties that come our ways.

I love you all so much you are such strong examples to me. It's so great to hear from you!

-Lucy

1 comment:

  1. YAY LUCY! So lovely to hear from you. I am so happy for all those awesome things going on in your life - graduating? Marathon? Sheesh, you're amazing!!

    ReplyDelete