Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hey guys! It's so fun to hear from you and find out what's going on! Maria, I'm so jealous of you getting to work in the NICU! I just love babies...haha but who doesn't!

Maria, how do you say your hubs' nickname? Speen? Like Seen? haha every time I see it I wonder that. But YES it does suck having your husband gone! I'm glad Eric hasn't had any trips lately...but the last time he was gone it was for 5 weeks and that totally stunk.

I finally found a friend here! Yes that sounds pathetic but living in a hotel full of men doesn't allow for many friendships. A guy and his wife from BYU ROTC (like Eric) moved here last week and now I can hang out with his wife who's really fun. YAY!

So that's whats going on here. Rach, your journal sounds like a cute idea, I should start one of those!

xoxo,
M. K.

1 comment:

  1. FIVE WEEKS?!?! That is waaay toooo long! You are amazing Mel!

    ReplyDelete