Thursday, March 14, 2013

Maria!

Hang in there!!! Just think, you are almost done with nursing school--that is AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Mel!! I love reading all your posts from Virgina :)


Ok so besides getting super excited about making bread (it tastes sooo good but takes sooo long) Ive just been working!

oh and since I have the day off I decided to scrap book in that journal I have.... I don't know if you guys ever saw it but its the one I always took visiting teaching, and instead of giving the real  VT message I would just read a sweet quote. Anyways I took the picture of the one I did today because it (the quote) is awesome.

 Fun facts: those flowers are from a wedding card Brig and I received. (Those cards are perfect for scrap booking)

Also, the reason why its slanted at the end, as my mom would always say, "She's left handed."

Anyways, I am not going through some huge trial or anything, but I know that on a rainy day I can come and read it :)

LOVE YOU ALL AND MISS YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment